“Best job in Odyssey?” That’s what Bob Lipman says!
The pages in this section cover the time commitment of judging as well as specific duties on Tournament Day.
If you are volunteering as a judge to support a team, and fulfill their judge requirement, make sure that you have this info at hand before your register:
- Team Membership Name & Number
- The Long Term Problem & Division of the team you are supporting
- The coach’s name
- If you have connections to/children on more than one team, please indicate so in the comments section.
If you want to register as a judge, use this link:
Register to Judge!
MANDATORY Each TEAM must provide one judge for the tournament. AND that judge must commit attending one of the 2 judges trainings and to judging at the State tournament, should the team advance. So it could be a parent of the team, who is willing to “take one for the team,” because parents will not be able to see their own child’s team compete at the tournament(s)…Be kind to whomever you get to judge.
So, the time commitment is for:
- 1 day of training (Feb. 2 or Feb. 9)
- Regional tournament – Feb. 23, full day
- Should the team advance, going to State Finals to represent the team
- NorCal Association State Finals – March 30, Maria Carrillo HS, Santa Rosa